Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Church in a Carriage House


This church is across the street from where I live.



As the sign says its in a building that was once a carriage house.  It was built in 1811 according to the history here.



It is very popular for weddings.


SaveSaveSaveSave

5 comments:

Gosia k said...

the church looks interesting

Fun60 said...

I like the architecture. You can see why such an attractive building would be popular for weddings.

Tom said...

...a beautiful spot!

Jim said...

Great reuse.

bettyl-NZ said...

What a fantastic use of the space. I love the architecture, both old and new.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...