Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lebanon, NH Church


In February when I was visiting family in NH for granddaughter's 2nd birthday, I went to church with them in Hanover.  Their church meets in the high school.  To get there we drove through Lebanon passing this church with its red door and greenish siding.  It sits next to a school and the swings are there to the left.  Not sure what the bell is doing out of a steeple.


6 comments:

Blogoratti said...

Looks like such a nice place. Greetings!

"E." "Beth" Edwards said...

reminds me of a lighthouse. love the red door. ( :

Tom said...

I often see bells mounted on a stand like this. My church this week has this also.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Beautiful church and magnificent architecture.
Have a nice week.

Marleen said...

A very elegant building!

Bill Nicholls said...

Nice church witha welocoming entrance

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...