Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A New Look

So I had some time on my hands and decided it was time for a new look. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

wilderness said...

I like the background color better. Am thinking to going to the layout like you have with just 2 panels. I think you will be able to post the xlarge pictures that way.

HolleyGarden said...

I like it! I like the background, but especially like the format template.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...