Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Garden Angels

My first garden angel (above) was a gift one Christmas from my oldest brother. It now hangs in the vestibule. The other garden angels I have acquired over time since 2005 when we moved into this house. My last angel (below) was a retirement gift from my school. In the winter they all reside in the vestibule but come spring they spread their wings over the garden.









1 comment:

HolleyGarden said...

Love your garden angels! I have a couple inside, but none out in the garden. Yours are terrific! Nice, too, that some have such sentimental attachment.