Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Tomato

Here is my first tomato of the season. It's a Fourth of July variety that's 10 days late. I don't know when the next one will ripen. All the others are still green.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations!

Melanie Jolicoeur said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Here in Western MA my poor tomatoes are the size of marbles and still green. I have a feeling lots of fried green tomatoes are in my future...

Caroline said...

Yum! Looks delish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...