Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Apple Pie




I decided to take a page from my daughter's blog Greens and Jeans and post pictures of the apple pies I made.

Two of them I took to a dinner gathering of some people from church. They were a hit. One gentleman even asked that I make them for the church auction in the spring. The third pie is for dinner this afternoon.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Those pies look very good. Apple pie is my favorite with a little cheddar cheese on the side.

I just made an apple pie, it was so so. I put to much lemon juice and not enough sugar. I guess I should follow a recipe next time ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...