Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, October 4, 2024

Traveling

I am attending a wedding today in Chicago. We have been on the road since Monday, stopping along the way to see family in Buffalo and friends in Ohio and Illinois. Today we head into the city for a late afternoon wedding and Saturday celebrations. 

News continues to be bleak for western NC and hoping Vicki and Barbara in that area are doing ok. 

(Posting using my phone)




1 comment:

Barbara Rogers said...

Enjoy your wedding festivities and traveling around the midwest. That barn could be in IL or IN or even NY!