Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Buffalo NY Botanical Garden

 

On a recent trip to Buffalo NY to visit daughter and family we visited the Botanical Gardens in town. Here are some photos to help you wander through the exhibits.
















































Some of these were not in focus and either the camera is the problem or they may have been the ones granddaughter #3 took.

7 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Isn't it lovely to see all of that beautiful life when it still hasn't arrived to our areas yet?

Vicki Lane said...

So gorgeous! I love visiting greenhouses when not much is blooming outside. And what a beautiful greenhouse that is! I also love the koi!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Looks like a good trip with seing all those gorgeous blooms and family as well. Still waiting for some more here in nashua, but at least I spotted dffodils this week.

Barbara Rogers said...

Beautiful flowers and I imagine the warmth of the hot house as you wandered about!

acorn hollow said...

Heavenly way to spend a day.
Cathy

Buttercup said...

Love your pictures. We've had fabulous tulips in New York and so sad that their time is just about over. Next up peonies and my favorite, lilacs.

Faith said...

Great photos!!

my best friend from college (undergrad) got married in those gardens!!