Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, September 4, 2017

It must be Done

I need to take a break from blogging.

Several demands on my time plus an upcoming extended trip require that I spend less time on photography and blogging.  
I am chair of a committee at church looking for a new pastor.  
I am Nana to granddaughter #3 and her mommy needs help twice a week for now as she prepares to return to the workforce.  
I have to help edit the Vantage House newsletter for October.  
And on top of all that I need to get ready for traveling abroad at the end of this month.  

So blogging friends, I may still have time to read your posts and occasionally comment, but no posts for awhile.  Look for my return in mid-October.

 I promise to regale you then with photos from Scotland.

4 comments:

Kay said...

I was/am in the same boat as you, Marcia. Sometimes, you just have to step back and do what you have to do. We'll all be waiting for you to return with your photos and stories.

Fun60 said...

I know what you mean. You have a lot to fit in these days. Where are younoff to this trip?

Tom said...

...I'll be looking forward to your return.

Dawn Y. said...

These are busy days, Marcia. Enjoy nice family times and have a wonderful adventure in Scotland. Bring back lots of pictures to share! Safe travels! ♡