Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Rainbow

Saturday we had a front go through changing the weather from warm to cold again.

When the storm was over this lovely large rainbow appeared in the northern sky.


I couldn't capture the whole thing with my camera.




Notice the red in the tree below.  Maple trees are budding here.  An early spring has started.



4 comments:

Tom said...

Rainbows are nature's treasures. This year on Maui we have had rain on and off, but I've only seen one. Marcia, thanks for sharing!

Gosia k said...

Looks nice

Cynthia said...

How beautiful! I haven't seen a rainbow for ages. I was waiting for your photo of the pot of gold. ;-)

Meggie said...

Rainbows are so amazing...Occasionally I see one on the prairie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...