Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

European Vacation - Part XI

Wordless Wednesday
Cruising on the Danube River between Bratislava and Vienna

























 Oops!  Forgot to show you Bratislava.  Watch for the next post about that lovely town.








2 comments:

Tom said...

Marcia, this looks like wonderful way to travel...great sights!

Stewart M said...

That looks like a great trip - I am reading a book at present that involves a journey along the Danube.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...