Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Random Church


I think I took this photo somewhere in Pennsylvania.  I thought the church was interesting with the three steeples and the arched entrances.  It was a very gray day and this was a photo from the car.

9 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

Interestinghow it has the 3 spires. I think it might have looked better with just one.

Blogoratti said...

What a fine structure indeed.

amanda | wildly simple said...

I love the graceful simplicity!

Fun60 said...

The three steeples are unusual.

Tom said...

If it's random, it's a beautifully random church.

doodles n daydreams said...

A great shot from a car. And very unusual.

Diana
http://adifferentlenslens365.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/amana-christian-school.html

Bill Nicholls said...

Nice church though for a moment I thought it was a place called Random

*Podróżniczka A* said...

It is a religious miracle.
Yours:)*

*Podróżniczka A* said...

It is a religious miracle.
Yours:)*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...