Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Almost Wordless Wednesday - Views from the Car on Interstate 70

Cumberland, MD - lots of spires


Springfield, IL - a long way from the Chesapeake Bay.  And don't they know there are no lobsters in the bay?


One of many river crossings.



2 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

Three very different shots from the car. Hope you were not driving!!

Marcia said...

Margaret, though I did help with some of the driving, I wasn't driving when I took these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...