1. I'm ready for spring. I placed my seed order this week and am looking forward to starting some lettuce, Chinese cabbage and spinach inside come February.
2. Just finished reading a good mystery called "Death Toll" by Jim Kelly. The detective reminded me of Christopher Foyle of the Foyle's War series.
3. Dan and I are addicted to Foyle's War. We started season 3 this week and the second episode is waiting for me at the library.
4. I've taken up watercolor painting with mixed results. Yesterday I tried to follow some of the instruction in a book I got for my birthday to a frustrating conclusion. Good thing I'm signed up for lessons that begin next week.
5. Look who's up close and personal outside my study window.
I know she's doing me a service trimming the liriope.
I think she's pregnant too which means she'll be bringing her offspring by later this year.
[I know there must he a host for this post for me to link to but I'm clueless. So if you read this and know the host please let me know. I've been reading Latane's random 5 things for a long time but couldn't see her link today.]
1-11-14: My husband found the link for me. Random Five Friday