Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Eating Tasty Cornbeef (ETC)

Today I visited Cross Street Market on Light Street in Baltimore. Sarah had to have a shot so I accompanied her to that appointment which was not far from Federal Hill where the Market is. I had never been there, so she showed me around and then we settled on Big Jims Deli to have lunch. I had the most delicious corned beef sandwich I have ever had. It was the Big Jims deluxe with hot corned beef, swiss cheese and cole slaw on rye bread. Sarah had the tuna melt which she said was the best she has had. We sat in their "Executive Dining Room" and had a view of the comings and goings at the market.

If you make it to Baltimore, stop by Big Jims at the Cross Street Market.

No comments: