The fact that they wouldn't let this interview on regular TV astounds me but in this day and age, not surprising. This young man scares them. I suppose we're going to be seeing a lot of this between now and November. I could see him as president one day. He would get my vote.
We have it bookmarked. It has been some crazy days but we will watch it! Glad to hear there have been so many views. Ban Censorship!
ReplyDeleteMy husband was most impressed. I'll give it a listen.
ReplyDelete...he is a young rising star!
ReplyDeleteThe fact that they wouldn't let this interview on regular TV astounds me but in this day and age, not surprising. This young man scares them. I suppose we're going to be seeing a lot of this between now and November. I could see him as president one day. He would get my vote.
ReplyDeleteOur family has the privilege of voting for James and we are very grateful.
ReplyDelete