A screen shot of just three of the blogs I like to read showing they haven't had any new posts for several days. Except that isn't true if I click on the blog title.
It is now four days since this problem began and I am starting to wonder whether it is going to be fixed. It’s one problem after another and I am for the first time wondering whether I should continue blogging. This current situation gets pretty frustrating,
I put my reading list in A-Z order rather than date order until they get this sorted as I was fed up with looking at a 4 day old list - doesn't help at all but is easier to find posts
It is now four days since this problem began and I am starting to wonder whether it is going to be fixed. It’s one problem after another and I am for the first time wondering whether I should continue blogging. This current situation gets pretty frustrating,
ReplyDeleteIt's all absolutely wacky isn't it Marcia?
ReplyDeleteAnnoying. But as it's free, it's hard to complain with any force. Sometimes I think they're messing with us because we're not adding income.
ReplyDeleteI keep my blogroll as it were, in Feedly. It seems to be updating.,
ReplyDeleteI am sending several messages a day asking when we can expect the fix. It is so FRUSTRATING.
ReplyDeleteI put my reading list in A-Z order rather than date order until they get this sorted as I was fed up with looking at a 4 day old list - doesn't help at all but is easier to find posts
ReplyDeleteI use Feedly for my blog roll, and it's updating as usual. I've noticed a marked decline in the number of visitors to my blog.
ReplyDeleteI read that google (who owns Blogger) is experimenting with AI handling things - badly as it seems!
ReplyDeleteOh boy, that sounds ominous.
Delete...beats me!
ReplyDelete