Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Counting Down to Surgery - 2

 2 full days until hand surgery.

I've made a list of everything I need to do beforehand including stockpiling ice.  We don't have an ice maker!

+++++

On Monday these appeared.




They're the first ones of all the ones I planted last fall.  Such a joy to see.


6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Oh, I love the crocuses, but they are hard to find around here. I found a patch last year, but it is buried under snow at the moment.

Tom said...

...I saw my friend crocus yesterday.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The flowers are lovely. I hope everything goes well with your surgery. I know you'll do great!

Barbara Rogers said...

Me neither, no ice maker. Not many folks like us still use ice trays, and then either bag the cubes up, or in my case I just use a little bin that fits right next to them! So glad you've got everything mapped out, and that really helps relieve the anxiety. You will be so well cared for by the staff at the hospital (or wherever you're having surgery)...once there you can just let go and let them take good care of you. I'll be thinking about you on Friday!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery after your surgery. Take care.

Bindu said...

Good luck with everything. Hope, you will get a speedy recovery!