Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, February 2, 2023

The barn and house in winter

 


No regrets that we painted our barn green and the house yellow.

And for first time viewers, no the barn is not attached to the house despite what it looks like above.

4 comments:

Tom said...

...your place looks even better on a sunny day.

Anvilcloud said...

What a wonderful place you have created for yourselves.

Barbara Rogers said...

I love the sunny yellow house, and you get to look out at a green barn from it! Couldn't be better!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Green and yellow is a great colour combination, often replicated in nature.