Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, January 30, 2023

A Giant

 


A giant icicle that is.  

Granddaughter #1 harvested it from a neighbor's and wanted to share it with anyone stopping by at the library open house.

9 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That was some giant icicle, Marcia. Luckily, your granddaughter rescued it from causing harm to anyone, a great show and tell for her.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

That's truly a monster! I wouldn't want it to fall on my head.

Tom said...

...icicles are few and far between here this year.

Barbara Rogers said...

It certainly is worth sharing!

Vicki Lane said...

Wow!!!

Bonnie K said...

We have quite a few like that around here, though I don't know how when it was -40 today. Glad you got a picture with the little one. They will always remember that.

Fun60 said...

I've never seen anything like that. We only ever see small ones here.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Looks like a spear to bring down a Wooly Mammoth.

Cynthia said...

Whew! That’s a big one!