Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Baby Blanket

 New granddaughter coming soon.

I crocheted this blanket for her.  The yarn was a mix of white, yellow, aqua and gray and to enlarge it after that yarn ran out I added the border of aqua.  When I showed the colors to my daughter she realized that she had a rug in those colors that she could move to the baby room and the color scheme worked for her.


Won't be long to wait now.


9 comments:

Frugally challenged said...

That is so pretty! (Letter posted Saturday.)

acorn hollow said...

Very pretty, lucky you a new grand baby
cathy

Tom said...

...a beautiful keepsake.

Anvilcloud said...

I hope the impending delivery goes well. Imagine how fraught with anxiety it must have been once upon a time.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's so soft and pretty! I know you are excited! Hugs!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Congratulations and all best wishes to you and your family on the anticipated new family member, Marcia.

Margaret said...

That's beautiful! I love the color combinations. Congratulations on the upcoming granddaughter. I have one grandson and wish he didn't live 2,800 miles away.

Cynthia said...

Very pretty, and will be treasured, I’m sure.

Fun60 said...

So practical and beautiful. Exciting waiting for the new one to arrive.