Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, June 4, 2018

Postscript to Yesterday's Post

Postscript: Monday afternoon.  Went to the library to pick up the only book available of all that I put on hold.  Started reading it, ["In This Grave Hour" by Jacqueline Winspear] and thought this is too familiar.  Went back to my book list and found it last year.  I can't read it again because I know how it comes out.  That jumped out at me right away.

Thanks for the suggestions.  Cynthia's suggestion has a long waiting list.  I'm #95!  Kitty's suggestion is available but hadn't arrived from the branch where there was a copy available when I went to my branch this afternoon.

I'm going to read a magazine and drink my tea out on the balcony in the sun.

No comments: