Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, June 15, 2018

Blogger Comment Issues

Though I don't regularly comment on your comments I do read them.  And what made that easy was that Blogger would notify me by email and include your comment.

For the last month or more that protocol has been upended.  At first I thought I was not getting any comments but then would see on the blog that they were there.

I've been patient, waiting for Blogger to fix this but nothing has changed.  I'm going to switch to comment moderation to see if that will bring your comments to my email.

Anyone else having this problem?

3 comments:

Tom said...

...blogger sure isn't prefect!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Still getting nothing from Blogger via email.... I followed most of my people through emails ---so have not been able to keep up with your posts lately.... I will follow you and others on my Followers List (which I never enjoyed doing as much as I enjoyed emails)... FRUSTRATING.

Hugs,
Betsy

diane b said...

Me too. I wonder why?