Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Mother's Day

This is the 100th year of my mother's birth.  She has been gone since September 2013, but her legacy as a mother lives on


in the lives of her daughters.  Here we are pictured below: Bonnie, Suzie, Marie, Mom, and me.



This year I sent Mother's Day cards to my sisters.


I also sent them to my daughters to let them know how proud we are of the mothers they are.



Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Tom said...

...I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Silver in AZ said...

what a lovely tribute! Happy Mother's Day!

Elaine said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Cynthia said...

How sweet to see your mom, daughters, and grandchildren. I hope they made your Mothers Day as happy as you made theirs.