Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Future Posts

As you know we went on a Rhine Cruise at the end of March returning home April 5th.  I've posted on several of the events of that trip.  

Last night we returned from a week of travels north to New Hampshire to visit daughter Emily and her husband and our two granddaughters.  The pull was the oldest was dancing in her first ballet recital at age 4 as a mouse.

On our way we stopped over in Auburn, NY and on the way home in Stockbridge, MA.

Here are some future posts to look for:

From the cruise: Visit to Speyer, Germany; Strasbourg, France; Riquewihr, France.
After the cruise our visit in Basel and Lucerne, Switzerland.

From the trip to New England: Willard Chapel, Seward House, Norman Rockwell Museum.

Right now its a gorgeous spring day here, and I must get out and enjoy it.

But here's a tidbit to share - a shop window I spotted in Rudesheim.  Don't you love those lamps?


5 comments:

Gosia said...

I am waiting for your future posts . Love from sunny Europe

Fun60 said...

I imagine the ballet was delightful and well worth the visit. The lamps are very unusual
and make a great display.

Tom said...

...fancy lamps! Let's see more.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Sounds like some wonderful trips. I have enjoyed reading about your Rhine vacation.... GORGEOUS areas...

I was hoping to see the little Mouse dancing. How sweet that must have been.

Hugs,
Betsy

Kay said...

Those lamps are adorable.

I just finished writing all 20 of my blog posts about our European riverboat cruise. Now I have to start doing our trip photo album.