Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, February 26, 2018

What I've Been Pinning

Lately when I read an article or editorial that shows what a unqualified person we have for president, I have pinned it to a Pinterest board I set up on that subject: Stand Up to Trump!

With another tragic shooting of innocents I started another Pinterest board: Stop Gun Violence Now!

Here are some recent pins to those boards.








3 comments:

Fun60 said...

Not a lot to add to those comments.

Tom said...

...I try to find the humor in all of us, but it makes me sick!!!

Kay said...

I swear my hair is graying out faster since Trump was elected president. Arrrghhhh!