Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Friday, September 1, 2017

Memphis Fences

Went back into the files to find some fences to share on Fences hosted by Gosia.

These photos date to last January when we visited memphis, TN.

First a fence around playground equipment at Graceland.


Also at Graceland the fence around the field where Elvis had horses.


Here is the family graveyard at Graceland, notice the fence in the foreground and around the fountain in the center.


Here's view of the Mississippi from the top of the Pyramid with a fence to keep you safe.


At in the historic district there's a iron fence separating neighboring properties.


SaveSave

4 comments:

Tom said...

...now that's one of the finest Second Empire style house that I've ever seen.

doodles n daydreams said...

Great fences, i like the ones in the snow, which is all of them I think :)

Diana

Ida said...

Seeing snow in the shots sort of threw me a little since it's still blazing hot here. Very nice fences.

Here is a link to my fence post:
https://wishesdreamsandotherthings.blogspot.com/2017/08/fence-around-world.html

Stewart M said...

Snow! I remember that! Nice shots.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...