Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Tuesday Treasures - Old Airplanes


We visited the Udvar-Hazy Center of the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum on Saturday.

Here is a quick smattering of some of what we saw.  More to come.





































From the Wright Brothers and other early attempts at flying to the space shuttle Discovery it was all there.  Worth the trip.

3 comments:

Fun60 said...

So much to see in that huge Museum. Looking at the progress that has been made in just 100 years is fascinating.

Tom said...

...Marcia, I've never been there, such an interesting history of flight. Thanks for sharing, I hope to see more soon.

Kay said...

It's so amazing that they could fit so many planes into that place!!!