Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

What Can You Do With Foil?

This self taught artist was clearly enamored with aluminum foil and silver paint.  This exhibit in the Smithsonian Museum of American Art was quite striking.

See if you agree.







2 comments:

Tom said...

...this all depends who YOU is!

Fun60 said...

Only the close up views reveal it's not the real thing. From a distance they look remarkable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...