Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Old Negatives, New Prints

The Portrait Gallery featured two walls of photographs developed recently from old slides taken by Matthew Brady.


Here are a few of the characters from the time of Abraham Lincoln.













4 comments:

Tom said...

...a nice look back.

Fun60 said...

These photographs fascinated me. So pleased you included the information alongside them.

Cynthia said...

I love to study old photos. These were really interesting ones and I enjoyed reading about them.

Kay said...

These are such interesting glimpses back into history. Thank you so much for sharing this.