Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Four Years Ago

Shutterfly is now sending out memory emails.  I got one last week reminding me that four years ago we were visiting my brother and sister in law in Arizona.  We traveled with them to Sedona and those were the photos Shutterfly included in their email

Nice memories.









SaveSave

5 comments:

Tom said...

...now these are gorgeous!

Gosia said...

Great cacti

Fun60 said...

What fantastic scenery and memories, of course.

Kay L. Davies said...

Wow...Sedona...isn't it beautiful? Given a chance, I'd go back there in a minute! In the meantime, I can enjoy your wonderful photos. Sigh.
Kay
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Kay said...

I love it! We went there a long time ago with the kids and had such fun there. Thank you for the memories.