Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Downtown DC Churches

Been awhile since I've joined Inspired Sunday.  I was sorting through photos and came across these from Washington, DC.

These first two were taken from the car more than a year ago.  They may not be churches though the spires made me think they were.



These photos were taken this year on a very cloudy day.


The red spire is so interesting.  How do they keep the birds away?








7 comments:

Fun60 said...

Four churches but all different.

Tom said...

...the red spire is beautiful.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Hello Marcia!
Beautiful relationship and wonderful photos.
Delightful architecture.
Have a nice Sunday, Marcia.
Greetings from Poland.
Lucja

Jim said...

Wonderful spires

Regine Karpel said...

Beautiful.

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing these. I haven't been to DC in ages.

Bill Nicholls said...

Some nice churches there, do like the red spire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...