Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Cornish Critters

Plenty of animals to see around Cornish, NH when we visited.

A wild eye steer we encountered on the drive to the rental house.


Donkeys are kept by the farm near daughter's home.


Horse or two


At the local farm stand where Emily buys her meat


baby goats for sale (they don't sell goat meat though.)


We stop in to see the future ground beef.  They are curious about us too.


These horses are wondering how their friend got out and across the road.




It found a break in the fence.


Owners finally returned home and rounded it up and fixed the break.  Word was at the farm stand up the road that it happens pretty often.


SaveSave

2 comments:

doodles n daydreams said...

I love that photo of the horses gazing at their mate across the road, so funny. I wonder if the grass was greener, it doesn't look it.

Diana

Tom said...

...what a great down on the farm collection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...