Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, April 7, 2017

Can You Name These US Presidents? Part 1

The Portrait Gallery in Washington, DC has a temporary exhibit on the US Presidents.  These portraits are not the official ones that hang in the White House.



Can you name these presidents?
#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6

Answers:
1. George Washington

2. John Adams

3. Thomas Jefferson

4.  James Madison

5.  James Monroe

6. John Quincy Adams

How did you do?

Here are some more and these will be easier.

#42


#44


#43


#41


#40


#39


Answers:

39.  Jimmy Carter

40.  Ronald Reagan

41.  George H W Bush

42.  Bill Clinton

43. George W. Bush

44. Barack Obama

My husband read a book about the presidents recently and rated their performance in office.  Check out what he said here.  You'll be surprised by the number of inept ones we have had in office.  


3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I missed some in the first set but the second was a slam dunk.

Tom said...

...now that we have alternate facts, I can do much better!

Gosia said...

As an English Second Language teacher I have known them all.