Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

American Art

We went into Washington DC on Thursday.

Dan hadn't been to the Portrait Gallery/Smithsonian Museum of American Art.

Here are some of the lovely paintings we saw.
















5 comments:

Gosia said...

Iteresting paintings

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Thank you for sharing this art

Stewart M said...

When i see pictures like this thins, I can't help but wonder what we are making that will still be looked at in (who knows) how many years.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Elaine said...

How lovely, I could spend ages enjoying those paintings!

Cynthia said...

Interesting artist-eyes' view of life in America. I would enjoy this exhibit as I really enjoyed your sample.