Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

American Art

We went into Washington DC on Thursday.

Dan hadn't been to the Portrait Gallery/Smithsonian Museum of American Art.

Here are some of the lovely paintings we saw.
















5 comments:

Gosia k said...

Iteresting paintings

Margaret Adamson said...

Thank you for sharing this art

Stewart M said...

When i see pictures like this thins, I can't help but wonder what we are making that will still be looked at in (who knows) how many years.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Elaine said...

How lovely, I could spend ages enjoying those paintings!

Cynthia said...

Interesting artist-eyes' view of life in America. I would enjoy this exhibit as I really enjoyed your sample.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...