Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Birds of Wakulla Springs State Park

These are some of the birds we spied from our boat trip through the Wakulla Springs in January.





































10 comments:

Gosia said...

The trees look fantastic and dramatic. We do not have them here in Europe. What is the name of the trees?

Marcia said...

Gosia - many of the trees are cypress. They like to be in the water.

carol l mckenna said...

What an awesome adventure for you and us through your wonderful 'critter photos' ~ thanks,

Wishing you a Happy Weekend ~ ^_^

Tom said...

...some nice feathered friends.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, wonderful variety. I love all the herons and egrets. The Yellow-crowned Night Heron is one of my favorites. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day and the weekend!

A Colorful World said...

Beautiful photos! What a great place to have some interesting sightings!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

What a wonderful place tosee so many birds and great shots of them Marcia

Cynthia said...

Nice you were able to get so close and get some good shots. I really like the one of the coot in the tree branches.

Lea said...

Wonderful! Great photos!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I went on a similar boat ride one year (many years ago) in that area.... You certainly captured a lot of gorgeous birds on that ride. WOW.

Hugs,
Betsy