Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Take Trump Survey

Here's your chance to tell Trump how you really feel about his presidency.

I got the email from the White House because I was on the Obama White House mailing list for news.  The Trump staff have no way of knowing what your affiliation is but you'd think they'd realize that the inherited email list would not be supporters of Trump.

Having written surveys in government in the 80s I know that you need to try to keep bias out of it.  Trump White House did not as you will see.

I gave him my advice in the third question about how to make America great again.  I didn't answer the first two questions.

So here's your chance to tell the White House how you feel.



5 comments:

Cynthia said...

I saw it and couldn't believe the bias of the questions. Even though I think it is highly unlikely "they" will listen to any sense, I intend to fill out the same question you did. And I hope other like minded folks will do the same!

Tom said...

...but he doesn't read!

1st Man said...

I saw this the other day and filled it out as well. Thanks for the link, I will let my friends know....

Stewart M said...

I think I may have had trouble with keeping the language polite if I had received that survey. We live in strange days.

Stewart M - Melbourne

Linda said...

Thanks. I filled it out. I do not believe that environmental regulations kill jobs. Freezing government hiring however, does kill jobs!