Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


A Very Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

May the next year be full of many blessings for everything you care about.

6 comments:

Tom said...

Enjoy your day Marcia.

Gosia k said...

Have a great Chritmas day

Cynthia said...

Merry Christmas!

Dawn Y. said...

Merry Christmas, Marcia! What fun to celebrate your first Christmas in your new home! ♡

Fun60 said...

Thank you Marcia. Looking forward to hearing about your Scottish trip.x

CountryMum said...

Merry Christmas. So glad I came across your blog. Greetings from Australia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...