Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - 2 Days to Go

Nice deep window sills here at our apartment are great for display especially at Christmas time.

A nativity made by my sister in law.  She loves to make baskets.


One purchased made of olive wood.


The next two were made by my daughters when they were very young.


They have to go up every year.


This nesting doll set was painted by my mother.  One year the baby Jesus went missing and I thought my granddaughter or great nephew had played with it and lost it.  It showed up the next year nestled in the nativity shown in my first photo.


2 comments:

Tom said...

I love the family pieces.

Gosia said...

Merry Christmas from Europe