Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - 15 days to Go



Not sure where my mom got these little ring boxes.  Aren't they charming though?

4 comments:

Gosia k said...

have a great weekend thanks for support

Stewart M said...

I like the post about the Bald Eagle - but the title of this post is very frightening! 15 days!!!!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

doodles n daydreams said...

Charming indeed :)

Bonnie K said...

They are beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...