Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Upset!

I am totally aghast at the results of our Presidential Election.

It's as though truth and facts don't matter.

Supporters of Trump must not have heard or read what I did.  
Or they just ignored the facts of this man.

We are a country sorely divided.

We have elected a charlatan, a con artist, a liar to our highest office.

I am deeply afraid as to what the future holds for us as a nation.

6 comments:

Tom said...

...and here I thought with time they would sober up!

Linda said...

Hi Marcia, I live in Montreal, Canada, and here in Canada we are equally astounded and horrified at the results. :( I watched the entire thing unfold last night and for a while it looked like Hillary was going to win but then Trump's numbers shot up so high....very sad. I just hope that our Canadian economy will not be negatively affected by this...only time will tell.

Fun60 said...

I was saddened by the result. I couldn't understand how any woman could even think of voting for him.

Cynthia said...

It's hard to get on with life after that blow and yet we have to. I've been in a fog all day.

Silver in AZ said...

I echo your thoughts. :(

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I agree completely ... thank you for saying this. My last post was written last Sunday, posted Monday I expressed fear, but still had some hope at that time. Now only the fear remains. My blog is usually sort of Pollyanna-ish.... my happy place. .. I am not sure what I will be able to do or say now. I suppose I'll just look at birds and flowers and sky as long as they remain.