Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Monday, October 31, 2016

What's This? #20

A Halloween prank?


When we were in Bethany Beach at the beginning of the month this was the visage out our window.

Happy Halloween!  Hope you don't see this guy after dark.


8 comments:

Tom said...

...and so handsome!

Cynthia said...

Well, that would scare away the trick-or-treaters for sure!

Gosia said...

fantastic creature

Hootin Anni said...

Awesome!!!! This is definitely my favorite time of year!! I saw your thumbnail at Mersad's blog today and was intrigued. Had to stop by.

Fun60 said...

That's a bit scary

Kay said...

Hope you had a fun Halloween. Ours was very, very quiet.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

He's a bit scary for my liking and I think I might have nightmares about him

Debbie said...

He looks like a jolly character! I hope he's had his fun for this year and resting soundly now.

xx