Readers, Welcome to my blog (formerly Birds, Blooms, Books, etc). I'm entering a new decade taking on the challenge of moving from Maryland after living there 46 years and learning about my new home here in New England in the Live Free or Die state - New Hampshire. Join me as a write this new chapter of my life.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Martha's Vineyard #3

Here's the house we rented on Martha's Vineyard in Oak Bluffs.
4 bedrooms and 3 baths.


One night Emily & Sarah steamed lobsters for us all.





 To save on the mess of eating them at the table, Emily sliced off the tails and claws.



They were delicious.

3 comments:

Silver in AZ said...

new to your blog! I'm not a lobster fan (I prefer crab), but it sure looks like you had a lot of fun!

Fun60 said...

What a treat. I love lobster.

Kay said...

Oh wow! They're huge. I'm salivating.