Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Martha's Vineyard #3

Here's the house we rented on Martha's Vineyard in Oak Bluffs.
4 bedrooms and 3 baths.


One night Emily & Sarah steamed lobsters for us all.





 To save on the mess of eating them at the table, Emily sliced off the tails and claws.



They were delicious.

3 comments:

Silver Willow said...

new to your blog! I'm not a lobster fan (I prefer crab), but it sure looks like you had a lot of fun!

Fun60 said...

What a treat. I love lobster.

Kay said...

Oh wow! They're huge. I'm salivating.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...