Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Saturday Morning at the Library

I got to the library this morning before the 10 o'clock opening time to pick up a book on hold for me. It's a popular spot on a Saturday morning as evidence by the crowd waiting outside for the doors to open.


As you can tell by the architecture its a fairly new building.  It's one of many branch libraries here in Howard County, MD.  Central Library which is walking distance from me is undergoing renovation.  Can't wait for it to reopen.





3 comments:

Tom said...

Popular spot.

Bonnie K said...

As soon as the snow flies, I will be in that line.

Margaret Adamson said...

Good to see the Library is used a lot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...