Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

European Vacation - Part X

Treasures of Budapest
Linking to Tuesday Treasures

Sights from our tour of Budapest courtesy of AmaWaterways, the river cruise company.






























4 comments:

Tom said...

Marcia, I looks to me as your trip was one continuous series of treasures! I would have difficulty choosing a favorite. I'm enjoying your trip and look forward to many more installments.

Mike@Bit About Britain said...

Amazing shots of amazing things. Budapest are two places I'd like to go - have had friends who have lived there, but I've yet to make it over.

happywonderer.com said...

Such a beautiful place to visit. The photos are fabulous!

Marie C said...

Just breath-taking! Oh how I would love to go there some time! Beautiful photos. I bet your trip was amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...