Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Saying Good-bye to Irises

It is iris time in the gardens.

This is my last Spring at this house and so the last time I will be seeing all of these in bloom.

They are putting on quite a farewell display for me.


















Linking to Through My Lens

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Maybe the next person to live there desperately needs to see these blooms.

Margaret Adamson said...

Such a wonderful variety of Isis blooms. The new occupants are starting off wiwth a gorgeous garden Marcia.

Tom said...

they are wonderful, but they just don;t last long enough.

doodles n daydreams said...

The irises are really putting on a wonderful display for you - so pretty and colourful.

Diana

Kay said...

I've always loved irises too.

By the way, I just noticed that you enjoyed Rose Cottage by Mary Stewart. I didn't even know she'd written another book. I shall have to look for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...