Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Friday, February 19, 2016

What's This? (14)

These are some of the stuffed animals on display at the Rays Town Lake Corps of Engineers Visitor Center.  We stopped in there one cold December day to find out more about the lake.






These critters are native to this Pennsylvania region.

2 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

Nice to be in no danger looking at these animals Marcia

Tom said...

sights that you would normally wouldn't see I'd guess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...