Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Friday, February 5, 2016

What's This? (12)



Seen in the Mosaic shopping district in Dunn Loring, VA at Christmas time.

2 comments:

Latane Barton said...

a reindeer... a nice one at that.

Fun60 said...

I would like one of those in my garden. I have given up emailing through comcast. I have the same problem emailing my friend in Florida. I received the one from you with the telephone numbers so will contact you when I arrive in NY.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...