Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Four Legged Creatures

In May 2012 we took a trip west to Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada and also British Columbia.

Here are some of the four legged creatures that posed for my camera.













4 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

you saw a wonderful variety of critters on your trip adn lovely to have the photographs as memories.

Fun60 said...

I absolutely loved my time there last year although I didn't come across a moose.

Lea said...

Wonderful!

Marie C said...

You had so many wonderful sightings! Particularly love the bears!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...