Welcome reader to my blog - a mixture of this and that. Now that we are living in a retirement community in downtown Columbia, MD my personal gardening activities are somewhat curtailed. I still enjoy visiting gardens, reading, watching wildlife on my walks, traveling, and occasional food commentary. Please leave a comment if you feel inspired to do so. I read every one of them.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

November Sunrise

Red in the morning,
Sailors take warning.

The sky this morning was a deep shade of red and sure enough it's raining now as I type this.




We don't often see these colors in a sunrise. 


They don't last long even when they show up.


3 comments:

Fun60 said...

Pity about the rain but those skies look gorgeous.

2 Tramps said...

Such beautiful colors! Thanks for sharing!

Tom said...

Red skies in the morning, take warning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...